1. Members will be allowed to check out a maximum of 2 books per visit, for a period of two weeks.
2. In case the book is needed longer than the given two extensions, please kindly return to Library with the book for a new loan period. Remember to bring the book for stamping.
3. The member who borrows a book must also return the book. DO NOT return book through other members.
4. Members of English Library may not lend their membership card to another person.
5. The book loan will be at least 15 minutes before English Library closes.
1. The overdue fine is Rp 500 per day per item, beginning with the first day an item is overdue.
2. Previously checked out books must be returned, and/or fines must be paid in order to borrow other books.
It is the responsibility of members to return items borrowed before or by the due date. Overdue notices are sent out to encourage the return of overdue items before a larger fine is incurred.
1. A First Overdue Notice will be given when an item is 7 days overdue.
2. A Second Overdue Notice will be given when an item is 30 days overdue
Once a book is 60 days overdue, the consequences are:
1. Pay the Overdue Fine: Rp 500/day/book
2. Their membership at the English Library will be revoked.
Failure to return books belonging to the English Library will result in a fine equaling min.Rp 50.000 per book or depend on the book.